Je travaille chez Pivotal en tant que membre de l'équipe de développement de Spring Framework, et suis un des organisateurs de la conférence MixIT à Lyon.
Oh sure, we've all heard about microservices, but there still seems to be a lot of confusion over what they are (and, just as importantly, what they're not) and how to implement them.
In this workshop, we'll look at:
- building simple services with REST
- letting each service discover each other through service discovery and registration
- handling journaled configuration
- building fault-tolerance and resilience into a microservice architecture by adapting well-known reliability patterns like the "circuit-breaker"
- handling API security with OAuth
- make services available to the client using API gateways
The lab will be conducted as a series of small examples and students should be able to follow along by coding what's shown. All examples are in Git if anybody needs them, but the expectation is that we will end up with several modules that we start from scratch that - taken together - demonstrate a microservice system.
A BOF for all fans of Spring to talk about the latest and greatest tech, including Spring Boot, the convention-over-configuration centric framework built on top of Spring.
This is a community get-together, with several people from Pivotal as well as the Spring Meetup Paris on the panel. Questions may be posed in English as well as French.